Raised Floor Pedestal OA
Raised Floor Pedestal OA consists of a base plate, threaded rod, hexagon nut, spring washer, adjustable die-cast aluminum head plate, anti-vibration PVC gasket and 4 panel locking screws.
Your corner lock panels can be directly fixed to the slots of head plate with four M6 screws. An anti-vibration gasket is fixed to aluminum pedestal head plate.
Raised Floor Pedestal OA can provide +25 mm and -20 mm (+0.98" and -0.78") vertical adjustment. OA series pedestals installed with nominal corner lock panels (500 mm × 500 mm) are able to reach finished floor heights (FFH) from 50 mm to 200 mm (1.9" to 7.8"). Higher FFH are available upon request.
|Range of Finished Floor Heights
||From 50 mm to 200 mm (1.9" to 7.8")
|Range of Threaded Rod Heights
||From 30 mm to 180 mm (1.18" to 7.08")
|Range of Height Adjustment
||+25 mm, -20 mm (+0.98" and -0.78")
||The whole access floor pedestal is plated in yellow zinc except for the aluminum head plate, other coatings are available upon request.
Die cast aluminum head plate, Cornerlock System
||OA series is suitable for low profile flooring system or any application with light or medium load requirements.
|Compatible panel size
Dimension: 500 mm × 500 mm
Panel height: 30 mm-32 mm
Without using stringer
Concrete filled steel panel with four corner lock holes.
Hollow steel panel with four corner lock holes.
Non-Rigid Grid (without using stringer)
|1. Die cast aluminum head plate
||56 mm × 56 mm
|2. Aluminum head plate’s tapped holes for panel screw
|3. Aluminum head plate’s inner threaded hole for threaded rod
|4. Threaded rod
|5. Hexagon nut
|6. Spring washer
|7. Base plate
Length × Width: 70 mm×70 mm
Thickness: 1.6 mm
|8. Tapped hole for earth connection
||M6 tapped hole
|9. Earthing screw (pan head screw)
1. The raised floor pedestal components are pre-assembled to reduce your installation time.
2. The raised floor pedestal’s aluminum head plate with 4 tapped holes can provide full corner support of panels. Your corner lock floor panel can be mechanically fastened to the pedestal’s aluminum head plate at all four corners of your panel to ensure rigidity.
3. Upon customer’s request of earthing (grounding), an earth screw point on the base plate will be tapped and a M6 screw will be provided. Installation of earth bonding can be realized by passing and tightening the M6 screw through your wire connector.
4. OA series pedestals installed with floor panel can reach finished floor heights range from 50 mm to 200 mm. Higher pedestals are available upon request.
5. Height adjustment +25 mm and -20 mm (+0.98" and -0.78").
6. A spring washer and a hexagon nut screwed on the threaded rod can be tightened to hold the aluminum head plate in position.
7. An anti-vibration gasket fixed on the aluminum head plate can dampen noise and shock.
1. The whole access floor pedestal is plated in yellow zinc except for the aluminum head plate, other coatings are available upon request.
2. If highly corrosion resistant coating (anti-rust coating) is required, we suggest you to have the understructure coated with hot dip zinc galvanization or DACROMET plating.
3. To prevent zinc whisker contamination, we suggest other surface finishing such as powder coating, hot dip zinc galvanizing or nickel plating.
4. Hot dip zinc galvanized threaded rod can be made available but not recommended, because it would be difficult and costly to remain the thread dimensions within the original specifications. We would suggest you to choose other alternatives, such as PVDF, DACROMET or powder coating.
5. If you need to check corrosion resistance of specific coating or specific coating thickness, the coated component or product will be tested in neutral salt spray test and the report will be provided for you.
6. Should you have any special requirements for the corrosion resistance of the pedestal, please inform us. We will do our best to meet your requirements.
Raised Floor Pedestal: OA